10:00-16:00 | Sign in and Collect Conference Materials
The first day is all about registration, participants are supposed to sign in at the conference venue and collect all the conference materiails at the registration counter on this day. However, the registration is still open on the 2nd day of the conference.
Morning / Opening Ceremony & Plenary / Keynote Speeches
The conference chair will be hosting a opening ceremony in the morning, and all the participants are supposed to be there, then the keynote speakers will deliver their spectacular speeches and share their cutting-edge research fruits with the participants. During the intermission, there will be a photo session for all the participants to take a group photo.
Noon / Lunch Time
Afternoon / Invited Speeches
Evening / Dinner Time
Day 3 | December 7th, 2024
Morning / Parallel Sessions
Noon / Lunch Time
Afternoon / Parallel Sessions
Participants' presentations are divided into different sessions based on the conference topics, participants should find the right session room and be there at least 3 minutes earier to copy his ppt/pdf presentation into the laptop and get ready. Then the session chair will start the session on time, and give a grade to each presentation, which should be within 15 minutes, including Q&A.
1. Timing: 15 minutes in total, including Q&A. Please make sure your presentation is well timed. Please keep in mind that the program is full and that the speaker after you would like their allocated time available to them.
2. You can use USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file(PPT or PDF) to the computer.
3. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your PowerPoint files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
For safety consideration, please take good care of your belongings in the public places. Please bring your name badge for entering the conference hall. Please do not lend your name badge to people who are not involved with the conference. Please do not take irrelevant people to enter the conference rooms. The Organizers shall not be held responsibility for any loss of personal finance or belongings.